Anger Management "Its all the Rage"
Anger Management is a 5 session awareness-building program for separated parents who are dealing with anger issues, and/or who have been court ordered or legally recommended to attend an anger management program. Parents may also self-refer.
Are you having difficulty controlling your anger?
Are you a separated parent experiencing ongoing conflict?
Is your anger impacting on your family relationships?
This 6 session program offers you an opportunity for greater awareness and understanding of:
- What lies beneath your anger
- How grief and loss impacts on anger
- Common myths about anger and identifying ‘hot buttons’ or triggers
- Impact of domestic violence and ongoing conflict on families and children
- Effective ways to emotion coach
- Improving communication, and goals for change