Bringing up Great Kids
“Understanding the brain development of my kids better has helped me stay calmer and become less frustrated. I will be kinder and more understanding when my kids forget things.
This program is designed to promote positive, respectful parent/child relationships by helping you:
- Learn more about the origins of your own parenting style and how it can be more effective;
- Identify the important messages you want to convey to your children and how to achieve this;
- Understand the messages that children communicate to their parents and carers and how they do this;
- Discover how to overcome some of the obstacles that are getting in the way of being the kind of parent you would like to be;
- Learn about the importance of building self-esteem in children;
- Discover ways to take care of yourself and to find support when you need it; and
- Develop strategies to manage your parenting approach despite the mounting pressures on your time and role.
Submit your details to find out when this course will be running next: