Are you having difficulty managing your anger?
Are you a separated parent experiencing ongoing conflict?
Is your anger impacting on your family relationships?
This 6 session program offers you an opportunity for greater awareness and understanding of:
- What lies beneath your anger
- How grief and loss impacts on anger
- Common myths about anger and identifying ‘hot buttons’
- Impact of domestic violence and ongoing conflict on families and children
- Effective ways to emotion coach
- Improving communication, and goals for change
Day Program: 10.30am—1.30pm
Tumut Vacation Care & After School Centre Building
173b Wynyard St Tumut
When: Thursday 3, 10, 17, 24 November and 1 & 8 December 2016
Light Refreshments Provided
*Fees are based on your income and capacity to pay. Concessions are available on all programs
Participants will receive:
- Anger Management workbook and supporting resources
- Certificate of Attendance on completion of the program
For further information or to register your interest please contact
Centacare South West NSW on (02) 6923 3888 or call into our office at 203 Tarcutta Street, Wagga Wagga 2650
This program is funded by DSS
This course is especially suitable for separated parents who have been court-ordered or legally-recommended to attend an Anger Management Program.