Are you having difficulty controlling your anger?
Are you a separated parent experiencing ongoing conflict?
Is your anger impacting on your family relationships?
This 6 session program offers you an opportunity for greater awareness and understanding of:
- What lies beneath your anger
- How grief and loss impacts on anger
- Common myths about anger and identifying ‘hot buttons’ or triggers
- Impact of domestic violence and ongoing conflict on families and children
- Effective ways to emotion coach
- Improving communication, and goals for change
Where: Parish Centre, 7 Johnston Street Wagga Wagga
(Blue gates opposite St Michael’s Church)
When: Wednesday 11,18,25 October & 1,8, & 15th November 2017
Night Session : 6pm-9pm
Fee: Standard - $70
Concession - $40
Light Refreshments provided
Please discuss your payment options with staff at the time of registration.
Concession are available on all programs.
This course is especially suitable for separated parents who have been court-ordered or legally recommended to attend an Anger Management Program.
For further information or to register your interest please contact Centacare South West NSW 1300 619 379 Or email firstname.lastname@example.org