A parenting program for building good relationships with children
This program is designed to promote positive, respectful parent/child relationships by helping you:
- Learn more about the origins of your own parenting style and how it can be more effective;
- Identify the important messages you want to convey to your children and how to achieve this;
- Understand the messages that children communicate to their parents and carers and how they do this;
- Discover how to overcome some of the obstacles that are getting in the way of being the kind of parent you would like to be;
- Learn about the importance of building self-esteem in children;
- Discover ways to take care of yourself and to find support when you need it; and
- Develop strategies to manage your parenting approach despite the mounting pressures on your time and role.
Where: Junee Community Centre, 16 Belmore Street, Junee
When: Wednesday 1,8 & 15th November 2017
Time: 10.00am - 2.30pm
Light refreshments included
Contact Centacare 1300 619 379 for further information and bookings.
For further information or to register your interest, please contact Centacare South West NSW on 1300 619 379 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The GREAT Kids Program has been developed by the Australian Childhood Foundation with the support of the Australian Government Department of Social Services. www.kidscount.com.au