A Course for Parents Experiencing Conflict After Separation
Parents love their children and want the best for them. However, after separation parenting often gets much tougher.
‘Keeping Kids in Mind’ is a course for separated parents who are experiencing ongoing conflict. This 5 session course is designed to:
- Assist parents to see the experience of parental separation through their children’s eyes.
- Develop greater understanding about how to support children following family separation.
Participants will receive:
- A ‘Keeping Kids in Mind’ Workbook and supporting resources
- Certificate of Attendance on completion of the program
Tumut Vacation Care & After School Care Building
173b Wynyard Street, Tumut
Thursday 23 February—23 March 2017
* Morning Program 10.30am—1.30pm
Light Refreshments provided
Registration forms and course fees are to be finalised by Thursday 2 February 2017.
*Fees are based on your income and capacity to pay. Concessions are available on all programs
For further information or to register your interest please contact Centacare South West NSW, phone (02) 6923 3888
Call into the office at 201 Tarcutta Street, Wagga Wagga NSW 2650
Or email email@example.com