Are you having difficulty managing your anger?
Are you a separated parent experiencing ongoing conflict?
Is your anger impacting on your family relationships?
This 6 session program offers you an opportunity for greater awareness and understanding of:
- What lies beneath your anger
- How grief and loss impacts on anger
- Common myths about anger and identifying ‘hot buttons’
- Impact of domestic violence and ongoing conflict on families and children
- Effective ways to emotion coach
- Improving communication, and goals for change
Participants will receive:
- Anger Management workbook and supporting resources
- Certificate of Attendance on completion of the program
This course is especially suitable for separated parents who have been court-ordered or legally-recommended to attend an Anger Management Program.
Wednesday 22 February—29 March 2017
Day Program: 10am—1pm
Night Program 6pm—9pm
Parish Centre, 7 Johnston Street Wagga Wagga
(Blue gates opposite St Michaels Catholic Church)
Light Refreshments Provided
Registration, intake forms & course fees are required to be finalised by Friday 10 February 2017
*Fees are based on your income and capacity to pay. Concessions are available on all programs
For further information or to register your interest please contact
Centacare South West NSW on (02) 6923 3888 or call into our office at 203 Tarcutta Street, Wagga Wagga 2650
This program is funded by DSS