Are you having difficulty controlling your anger?
Are you a separated parent experiencing ongoing conflict?
Is your anger impacting on your family relationships?
This 5 session program offers you an opportunity for greater awareness and understanding of
• What lies beneath your anger
• How grief and loss impacts on anger
• Common myths about anger and identifying ‘hot buttons’ or triggers
• Impact of domestic violence and ongoing conflict on families and children
• Effective ways to emotion coach
• Improving communication, and goals for change
Participants will receive:
• Anger Management workbook and supporting resources
• Certificate of Attendance on completion of the program
This course is especially suitable for separated parents who have
been court-ordered or legally-recommended to attend an Anger
Registration, intake forms & course fees required by: Monday 27 February 2017
For further information or to register your interest please contact Centacare South West NSW on 1300 619 379 Or email email@example.com
Proudly supported by Tumut & District Neighbourhood Centre Inc. This program is funded by DSS.