Parenting skills for resolving teenage behaviour problems
This 3 session course offers parents and carers the opportunity to learn:
- Some common ground shared by parents and reasonable expectations to hold
- New understanding of adolescents
- A three option model and flow chart for decision making
- Self check-in, first for parents
- Building relationships with your teenager / non-crisis conversations and those problems you just can’t ignore.
Where: Centacare 201 Tarcutta Street, Wagga Wagga
When: 8th, 15th & 22nd June 2017
Time: 12.00pm - 2.30pm
Light refreshments included
Fees : Standard $30, Concession $15
Please discuss your payment options with staff at the time of registration.
Concessions are available on all programs.
Click here to download brochure
For further information or to register your interest, please contact Centacare South West NSW on 1300 619 379 or email firstname.lastname@example.org