Manager Psychosocial Services – Murrumbidgee Griffith / Leeton
Centacare has an exciting leadership opportunity for a suitably qualified professional. The Manager for Centacare’s Psychosocial Services will be responsible for operational leadership, clinical governance and the development of best practice models of service delivery in correctional services, refugee support and mental health services.
If this sounds like the role for you, you must have:
- Tertiary qualifications and experience –in Psychology, Behavioural Science, Social Work, Community Services or other related health fields and/or two to three experience working in a relevant field
- Proven supervision and middle management experience within the community services sector
- An entrepreneurial spirit and business development mindset
- Strong recovery oriented, case management and care coordination experience
- Proven ability to develop and motivate teams.
Centacare offers excellent salary packaging, additional leave benefits and employee wellness initiatives.
For more information and enquiries, call Ann Gardner, Executive Manager Psychosocial
Services on m. 0448 406 808
You must describe how you meet each of the criteria by providing examples of your skills, knowledge and experience.
The Key Selection Criteria to be completed online, this information can be found in the Position Description.
Applicants must complete the application online,
For further information and to access a copy of the position description, click on tab at the side.
by Sunday 27th May 2018
Centacare South West NSW is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages people from different backgrounds to apply; including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people from CALD backgrounds and those with a disability.