headspace Griffith - Clinical Lead
Full time - 38 hours per week fixed term contract until 30 June 2021
Contract may be extended as per funding agreements
Salary range: negotiable depending on experience and qualifications. We offer generous salary sacrifice.
Make a difference to young people and join one of Australia’s newest and most innovative Not-for-Profits in Griffith NSW.
headspace provides young people with access to Allied Health Professionals and internal/external community supports. headspace assist young people in accessing the supports they need to develop skills and confidence to maintain healthy and happy lives.
The Clinical Lead will focus on ensuring excellence in quality care provision by
· Adherence to the headspace Clinical Governance Framework
· Providing regular formal and informal Clinical Supervision to health professionals within the centre
· Maintain a small case load, undertaking individual assessments and providing focused psychological intervention strategies to young people with mental health and/or drug and alcohol support needs.
· Collaborating with practitioners to monitor service delivery, ensuring appropriate assessment, management, follow up support and referral are provided
· Completing an unsystematic clinical audit of files bi-annually
To be considered for this position you will need to hold Tertiary qualifications in Psychology, Social Work, Health or behavioural sciences. You will hold current registration with a discipline specific board, be eligible for Medicare registration and have been actively practicing for a period of 5 years. You will also need demonstrated experience working with young people including knowledge of and sensitivity to the mental health needs of young people (12-25 years) and their families. Knowledge and understanding of the theory underpinning evidence-based interventions and clinical practices is essential.
If this position spikes your interest and you have the qualifications, experience and qualities we’re looking for, please contact Sharron Dean on 02 6962 3277 to obtain a position description. Letter of application and current Curriculum Vitae should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 30th July 2019