School Wellbeing Practitioner – Albury
Centacare South West NSW, is a not for profit, non-government organisation that has been providing community and wellbeing services to individuals and families since 1991. We believe that our intimate understanding of the challenges facing individuals in regional areas, our passion for the communities in which we live and work, and by providing access to the highest level of care, quality programs and ongoing support, we can make a difference.
Centacare is looking for professionals to join our School Wellbeing Team - Albury.
Are you looking for a new and exciting career working to meet the needs of students, families and school staff in ways that will enhance the wellbeing and development of children and the school community?
· Degree qualifications in Social Work or Social Sciences; Psychology; Counselling or Psychotherapy
· Registered or eligible for registration with AASW, APS or PACFA,
· A demonstrated experience in counselling young people, providing group work and a range of effective case management support services for young people and their families
· A passion and interest in working with children and their families within school communities
· A willingness to travel to regional schools as part of service delivery
Centacare offers excellent salary packaging, additional leave benefits and employee wellness initiatives.
Position available Part Time (3 days per week).
For enquiries, please call our School Wellbeing Program Manager, Geoff McLean on 0490 073 823
Closing Date 21st October 2019
Only successful applicants will be contacted
Centacare South West NSW is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages people from different backgrounds to apply; including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people from CALD backgrounds and those with a disability.