Family and Relationship Practitioner - Albury
Are you looking for a new and exciting career working to meet the needs of children, young people and families in ways that will enhance wellbeing and family functioning?
Centacare is seeking a qualified professional to provide therapeutic counselling and psychoeducation interventions to children, young people, couples adults and families through critical transitions of the family life cycle.
This position will have a strong focus in strengthening family relationships, building capacity and empowering vulnerable and disadvantaged families by delivering a range of interventions. The applicant will deliver interventions that are child focused, child inclusive and provide a range of services from individual and family counselling, mediation, dispute resolution, intensive parenting and psychoeducational group work to ensure wellbeing, safety of children and families.
Applicants must possess
· Qualifications in Social Work, Psychology, Counselling/ Health Science or other related discipline
· Have a knowledge of child development, attachment theory and trauma.
· Demonstrated experience in counselling therapies targeted across the lifespan.
· Practice and training in delivering evidence informed, psycho-educational and therapeutic group programs to individuals, families, parents, children and youth.
· Understanding of Family Law and experience in delivering services to people experiencing experiencing family breakdown and conflict.
For more information contact Tracey Febo 0428 348 783
Please log onto our website for more information on how to apply, https://www.centacareswnsw.org.au/join-our-team/, locate the position that you would like to apply for.
Download the Position description and employment pack and then submit your application.
Applications close 15/08/2018
Centacare South West NSW is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages people from different backgrounds to apply; including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people from CALD backgrounds and those with a disability.