Triple P Level 5 - Managing My Emotions - Coping Skills
This program is for parents, carers, grandparents, adults who may be experiencing parental stress or conflict to learn how to manage their own emotions by;
- Identifying emotional states that can interfere with parenting
- Monitoring my own emotions and thoughts
- Using relaxation and mindfulness strategies
- Challenging negative or unhelpful thoughts
- Creating Personal Coping Plans to help me stay calm in stressful situations.
The Course will be completed in the following format;
- Introductory Telephone session prior to course commencement.
- One full day session from 10am to 2.30pm. (30min break for lunch, BYO)
- Individual follow-up session
This course will work best if you have completed the 4 week Triple P Group Program.